- Biodiversity: “2021 must become the turning point” says Maud Lelievre, president of the French Committee of IUCN
- INTERVIEW OF MAUD LELIEVRE: “THE PRESERVATION OF NATURE HAS TO BE EVALUATED ON ITS OWN VALUE”
- Get States a firm commitment not to have to choose between economy and ecology
- The postponement of the Uicn Congress in January should make us more demanding in our ambitions and our speeches. Read our joint analysis published today in Time of India.
- A global coalition to save biodiversity will be proposed by the European Commission and the United Nations Environment Program.