Mayotte Hebdo shares our ten recommendations to fight against wildlife trafficking. It is important to remember the commitment of the French Committee of the IUCN to save our CITES species and preserve our biodiversity.
- At COP 15, first collective vision of sub-national governments engaged with IUCN
- Conference of the Parties to the UN CBD: Last call for action
- Wetlands are our life insurance against the combined climate and biodiversity crises
- Conference of the Parties to CITES: How to address the fight against wildlife trafficking
- Adapting Paris (and the cities of the future) to global warming