On friday 19th, Gomet Biodiversité organized the debate “Biodiversity: World Conservation Congress, what next?” in order that we, actors involved in the protection of flora and fauna, both nationally and internationally and in the public and private spheres, could exchange our commitments, our actions, our successes and our challenges on biodiversity and the post-Congress agenda. Two months after the Marseille Congress, this debate was an opportunity to take a look at the decisions taken and the progress made thanks to the local actors. On this link you can watch my intervention and the debate with the other speakers: Didier Reault, vice-president of Aix-Marseille-Provence Métropole, departmental councilor and president of the Parc des calanques; Christine Juste, environmental deputy of the city of Marseille; Caroline Orjbenin, sustainable development manager of Suez France and Claire Martin, sustainable development director of CMA CGM. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmTBBT7YAV4
- Wetlands are our life insurance against the combined climate and biodiversity crises
- Conference of the Parties to CITES: How to address the fight against wildlife trafficking
- Adapting Paris (and the cities of the future) to global warming
- International Conference on Environmental Law: how to address climate change, pollution and biodiversity loss
- Elle magazine: In Paris, for an event organised by the Jane Goodall Foundation, I presented my point of view on how to take action.