On the occasion of the first University of Biodiversity this Saturday, I answer questions from Jean-Baptiste MAROT for RFI. We take stock of the protection of plants and animals of all kinds in France. Where do we stand, what are the priorities?
- Wetlands are our life insurance against the combined climate and biodiversity crises
- Conference of the Parties to CITES: How to address the fight against wildlife trafficking
- Adapting Paris (and the cities of the future) to global warming
- International Conference on Environmental Law: how to address climate change, pollution and biodiversity loss
- Elle magazine: In Paris, for an event organised by the Jane Goodall Foundation, I presented my point of view on how to take action.