We are pleased to contribute to the future alliance commitments. Since the World Conservation Congress in Marseille, local authorities can become members. Bringing together the most committed French local authorities for biodiversity, we are promoting key issues for the future of biodiversity such as nature-based solutions, nature in the city and urban resilience.
- Wetlands are our life insurance against the combined climate and biodiversity crises
- Conference of the Parties to CITES: How to address the fight against wildlife trafficking
- Adapting Paris (and the cities of the future) to global warming
- International Conference on Environmental Law: how to address climate change, pollution and biodiversity loss
- Elle magazine: In Paris, for an event organised by the Jane Goodall Foundation, I presented my point of view on how to take action.