We are pleased to contribute to the future alliance commitments. Since the World Conservation Congress in Marseille, local authorities can become members. Bringing together the most committed French local authorities for biodiversity, we are promoting key issues for the future of biodiversity such as nature-based solutions, nature in the city and urban resilience.
- Nature-based solutions for sustainable urban development
- Cities and Biodiversity: Presentation of the booklet at the World Urban Forum 11
- Mobilization of the French Committee of the IUCN for the United Nations Ocean Conference
- French-speaking webinar: “2022: Year of the Oceans!”
- World Biodiversity Day: Preserving our planet’s biodiversity is everyone’s job