Supported since 2004 by the French comittee and its members, an important motion has been passed today. It changes the governance of the UICN and makes it possible for infra-national governments to become members of the UICN. We’ve supported it, we’ve got it.
- NetworkNature at the World Urban Forum: How can nature-based solutions contribute to sustainable urban development?
- The World Urban Forum: What are the outcomes for nature?
- Le Monde: “The energy transition must not be at the expense of biodiversity”
- Nature-based solutions for sustainable urban development
- Cities and Biodiversity: Presentation of the booklet at the World Urban Forum 11