Maud Lelièvre’s visit to the Vosges du Nord Regional Nature Park (PNRVN) is part of the preparations for the World Congress of the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), which will be held in Marseille in September and will address the subject of the Green List. This label, created in 2014, identifies protected areas with exceptional natural and cultural heritage, and whose planning, governance and management are remarkable. France has 22 Green List sites out of 59 worldwide.
- Nature-based solutions for sustainable urban development
- Cities and Biodiversity: Presentation of the booklet at the World Urban Forum 11
- Mobilization of the French Committee of the IUCN for the United Nations Ocean Conference
- French-speaking webinar: “2022: Year of the Oceans!”
- World Biodiversity Day: Preserving our planet’s biodiversity is everyone’s job