A delegation from the International Union for Conservation of Nature visited the Vosges du Nord Regional Nature Park on Tuesday 13 July. This was an opportunity for the president of the French committee, Maud Lelièvre, to explain her action, a few weeks before the international congress of the IUCN in Marseille.
- Wetlands are our life insurance against the combined climate and biodiversity crises
- Conference of the Parties to CITES: How to address the fight against wildlife trafficking
- Adapting Paris (and the cities of the future) to global warming
- International Conference on Environmental Law: how to address climate change, pollution and biodiversity loss
- Elle magazine: In Paris, for an event organised by the Jane Goodall Foundation, I presented my point of view on how to take action.